Tuesday, January 17, 2012

18.1.12

Hey everyone!

I have been having a great season, learning lots of new tricks and loving Colorado. The beginning of my travels kicked of last week with a trip to Cali, competing in the Burton Protest in Mammoth and the Rev Tour in Tahoe. After not having a great practice in Mammoth I ended up missing out on finals by one place finishing 7th overall. We then headed to Northstar for the Rev, I had a great few days coming 10th in pipe and landing my slope run on Practice day. Unfortunately I couldn't pull off the run in contest though!

After my trip I am now sitting 19th in the TTR world standings which I am pretty happy with, but hoping to improve with my next trip to Canada for the Open!

I made a quick edit of my Cali trip so check it out!



Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment