Wednesday, March 7, 2012

8.3.12

After my recent result at World cup I was invited onto the Sports Vault team. Of course I couldn't say no to such a great website, so I am now the newest member of the team!

Checkout my profile on the website.

http://thesportsvault.com.au/index.php/writers-profiles/athlete-profiles/43-sport/ski-a-snowboard/457-lauren-staveley

I'd like to thank Matt at sports Vault for this awesome opportunity!!

I am now back riding, after my MRI we found that I had only bruised some bones in my hand. Which is great news, I still need a splint for 6 weeks but thats much better than surgery. I have started my training for Junior worlds and am getting really excited for the event!! I leave for New York on the 15th to have a holiday with my Family then get to Madrid on the 20th.

I'll keep you updated with my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment